New Hampshire
Options

DJ recomendation needed!

Looking for a low key DJ with a good speaking voice.  Reasonably  price who can do reception as well as ceremony.  Does anyone have a recomendation?Thanks so much!

Re: DJ recomendation needed!

• Options
    ninnypooperninnypooper member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a lot of options out there! You'll hear a lot of recommendations for people from A Main Event DJ and Get Down Tonight DJs. DJ Dave Lynch is also another popular one on the board.We used DJ Joe O'Leary from A Goodtime DJ and my friend just used CJ who is with that same company. I thought they both did a great job. We definitely loved our DJ.GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Google "Cool Tunez". Saw them at a wedding in Milford a couple weeks ago. They are radio djs so they sounded professional as the MC. No hollering or excessive talking either. FI liked the Bose equipment they had.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nazzy from 105.5 was our DJ and he does both ceremony and receptions. You can meet with him several times to discuss the vibe/flow of your day and he'll even help make a schedule for you to hand out to the rest of your vendors. We used him for our reception and he was the biggest compliment of the night. Even now, our friends/family rave about him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we loved our dj aaron topfer.
  • Options
    Jennygreg09Jennygreg09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Tom from Platinum Entertainment for our wedding. He came highly recommend on the Boston boards. He did play music for our ceremony and, had our dance floor packed the entire reception without the cheesy line dances. We also loved the on-line planner they use for the planning that kept me very organized. Their prices were very reasonable compared to other companies we spoke with during our search. Plus, if you go to the company web site (www.djpartymusic.com) and read the comment listed you can contact the bride & Grooms from past events and also meet him in person. Jenn
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards