Colorado-Denver

Photo Albums?

Hi, Can anyone suggest a good company/site where you can create your entire photo album to be printed and inputted into the album- then shipped to you? I want to make sure the quality of the photos is perfect! Thank you! MR

Re: Photo Albums?

• skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hey I am useing picaboo, so far they seem great and very affordable. Love all the options they have.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Shutterfly for the engagement albums we made for our parents and will probably use them again for our wedding pics.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    shutterfly is great quality.  You have to make sure your photos' are good quality too.  They sent a bunch of pictures to us and they were left outside in the rain and they replaced all the photos!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've used blurb to make several photobooks- parent's books with our wedding pics, our own wedding album and lots of albums with trip pics and whatnot.  The quality is great and the books feel and look expensive.  Check out their website:  www.blurb.com and you can see other people's books that they have put together for ideas of what you can do.  Oh and you can set it up where other people can purchase the book you put together also- I've never tried this.I've used mypublisher because they have smaller photobook layouts that I used for gifts.  They came out pretty good, but I think I like blurb better.Hope that helps
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards