New Hampshire
Options

Just booked NH venue!

Hi Girls!I just wanted to introduce myself and test my signature line! I booked my venue today for my 05.21.11 wedding. We will be getting married @ Sacred Hearts in Bradford MA and having our ceremony @ Atkinson CC. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

Re: Just booked NH venue!

• Options
    aiwanickiaiwanicki member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!! I'm new to the board too! I'm getting married at Pats Peak in Henniker, NH July 17, 2010!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations on your booking and welcome to the board! NH knotties are the best! :)I just took a peak at your bio and noticed that you last names and the last names of your bridal party are on there. I would get rid of those. We have all heard some scary stories on TK. I would even consider creating a new screen name if I were you.
  • Options
    AmyLou09AmyLou09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gabs took the words right out of my mouth, I was just about to post the same thing!  It looks like the bio you have posted is for you guests to get to know you and your venue.  If you want to keep all that in there for your guests then I would take it out of your signature and keep that separate from your knot bio or at the very least, take out all that personal information.  There are weirdos out there so it's better to be safe then sorry!    Welcome and happy planning :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the upcoming weddings and welcome to the board.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I was married at ACC in July 2008 and I absolutely loved everything about it! I agree with Gabs too... def. take out a lot of the personal info... even the times of your ceremony and reception... or make a "planning bio" rather than a wedding website! GL and happy planning! :)
  • Options
    knwithamknwitham member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls so much, I hadn't even thought about that!! I will take it down until I have time to create a planning one :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! I am getting married at Scared Hearts as well!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!! FBIL had his wedding reception at ACC. It was wonderful!
  • Options
    Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome. NH knotties are great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    JenH24JenH24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,I am also very new to this site. Actually, not even engaged yet ( very soon though), but I am in a unique situation as I am currently living overseas (Australia) and will have to plan most of the wedding from here. My parents re-located to Portsmouth about two years ago and I'm in love with the area! I will be in NH for two weeks over thansgiving and need to spend some time checking out vendors, etc.  Can anyone recommend venues in Portsmouth or the NH seacoast area? Either you had your wedding there or attended a friends/family wedding. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.I'm a planner and hence why I'm preparing well in advance!Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards