North Carolina
Options

Good morning!

Hello everyone.  It's a wet and cold Tuesday morning and I really wish I was in bed, cuddled up with my husband, a book, and some hot chocolate.How is everyone else today?

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Grace, that's pretty much what I want to be doing too... I'm actually looking forward to my dentist appointment this afternoon because I get to leave work early! Yeah, I know, that's a bit pathetic. Oh well! :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    feeling the exact same way as you, Grace!
  • Options
    smcd0219smcd0219 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited today because we are getting back into the wedding planning!  We have been hanging low for a while but today we are meeting with Michael from Fleurtations Weddings and Ken from Joe Bunn DJ!  I'm so excited to hopefully get some major checks out of the way!  OH and we are talking with Cheyenne today and hopefully booking her!!  Did I mention I'm excited?! :)  Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooooh I would be super excited to book Cheyenne too! She's awesome! I'm really not into this cold and rainy weather :-/ I'm working on painting wine glasses for the BMs...I'll be asking them next Friday and I have a long way to go! I don't like the paint I have so I'm about to run to Michael's to see if they have something different. If not I'll be ordering online and paying as much in shipping as I'll be paying for the paint :-/
  • Options
    krispychikinkrispychikin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I am tired of the rainy/coldy days here!I just signed up for classes for next semester for the last time ever!!! - I wish I could celebrate with a morning glass of wine but I need to go to class in a bit!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Greetings. It's wet and cold here too. And I too wish I were cuddled up in bed with my husband. Puppies are a lot of work. But no one every said they weren't. Last night we slept on a blow up mattress in the office and she did great. I hope that doesn't last long because our cat is lonely I am certain and I miss our king size tempurpedic... But we are good. And I am hoping not to be called in to work today.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It definitely is a snuggle up and stay in bed kind of day, but unfortunately I'm at work... SMC - it sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you - let us know how the meetings go and good luck booking! Hope you all have a great day.  Anyone else ready for the weekend yet?
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am right there with you Grace. I want to be home so badly. I feel my before halloween sinus infection coming on... ugh! Hope everyone has a good day and stays dry.
  • Options
    wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm definitely ready for the weekend! Friday is my birthday and we're going to a wine tasting event at our reception venue! I'm excited about halloween too...I just have to find a costume :-/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards