Wedding Party
Options

What color shoes?

What color shoes would you wear with a fuschia dress with an orange sash?? Thanks in advance!

Re: What color shoes?

• Options
    Black or metallic, probably gold or bronze, but silver would work too.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    I would go with Gold or Silver... Black might be a bit severe and white = no bueno. The Gold I think would be the best... Whatever you do please don't get the dyed, so not cute. Good Luck and Happy Shopping! Oh and P.S. I heard from a co-worker that Steve Madden.com has a "create your own shoe" option.. I'm not sure how accurate this is or how expensive they are.. but if they are in the budget you could customize your own... :)
  • Options
    I'd do gold or silver.
  • Options
    I think gold would look great
  • Options
    Something metallic. Or black. I think a gold, silver, or bronze shoe would work. I have a pair of fuscia heels that I would totally wear w/ the outfit. But I wouldn't buy them just for the occasion unless they were a really good deal (which is my philosophy about shoes in general).
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards