Delaware

**Jackie**

First off, congrats!!! that's such exciting news!!Had a question that maybe you may know b/c of Mike. I recently entered a new Cingular contract this summer and got a new phone with it. The new phone broke within a few weeks but I hadn't purchased insurance so I started to use my old, old cell (which is a piece of crap). I just purchased an unlocked cell on ebay hoping to save $ but I need to return it since it definitely wasn't what I thought it'd be. I'm finally caving & heading into cingular to purchase one through them. Are most phones really expensive w/o buying the plan? Will I be charged a lot of fees like an unlocking fee, activation fee, etc.? Does Mike have any idea what those are around? Trying to think if it may be better to try ebay again. Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated!!!

Re: **Jackie**

• MrsJax09MrsJax09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Colleen - THANKS for the congrats! Things are coming along and we're 1/2 way "done". LOLAs for the cell phone, I think it will all depend on what kind of phone you want to buy. They do tend to be priced more if purchased without a plan. My question to you is did you call the manufacturer of the phone that broke? All of the phones should come with a 1 year warranty anyway so if you send it to them they should replace it for any of their defects. If you get it through them I know Mike has a few phones around that I am sure he can get you a "loaner" for a bit. Otherwise as an FYI Mike is working until closing tonight (9PM) on the kirkwood highway store (by the overpass near YMCA) so if you go in and see him let him I am sure he will help you out as much as possible, not just because you know me/are a DE Knottie. :D But feel free to name drop so he knows to behave ;). HahahaOther than that - HOW ARE YOU!?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards