California-Northern

Affordable Accommodations Within 30-45 Minutes of Venue?

Hello! We are getting married in Napa and all of our guests are flying in. We've been trying to find affordable accommodations within half an hour or 45 minutes from our venue, but I can't find anything that's reasonably priced. We're paying for about 15 of our guests (the wedding party, family) to stay at the B&B where we're getting married, and I'd like to find some reasonable options for the others. Any suggestions for finding affordable (less than $100/night) accommodations in the Napa and surrounding areas? It doesn't need to be a 5 star hotel - literally just something clean and comfortable for our guests to crash at. I called the Chardonnay Lodge and got a really sketchy woman on the phone that quoted me $100 OVER what their website quoted me for the same weekend. In addition, she told me that the webpage price was for 1 guest only and when I told her that was fine, she kept giving me all kinds of excuses for why they might not have availability for that weekend (even though it's available now and some of our guests might want to book it now) or why the price would be so different. None of that made sense and the price on their site did NOT change when I increased the number of guests. I got the impression she did not want my guests there for some reason and was giving me the run-around. Thanks for any advice!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Affordable Accommodations Within 30-45 Minutes of Venue?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards