DC
Options

Cheap hoto save the dates?

Hey ladies! We're working out picking our save the dates and getting the ordered. We had planned to use walmart cause through their photo department they're only $.33 each! But of course, the only one that fits with our theme has a nice little vine that FI calls "The flower mustache" because it runs right across his face int he picture! Does anyone know where I can get cheap cheap cheap save the dates with our picture?!

Re: Cheap hoto save the dates?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used vistaprint postcards for ours, for 100 postcards, shipping and the fee to upload our picture on the front of them, it was about $8 total. I did the 21 day shipping and got them in less than a week. If you sign up for their email, they'll send you tons of coupon codes, including the one for the free postcards :)
  • Options
    spuliaficospuliafico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't figure out how to sign up for their e-mails! Everyone always reccomends them but I can't figure it out...maybe I'm an idiot lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    go to www.vistaprint.com , click "my account" in the upper righthand corner. It'll give you an option to create a new account and then you'll get the emails :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    zazzel.com has resonable prices.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vistaprint.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vista print is who I used.  I did the save the date magnets.  I ordered 100 and with shipping and the photo upload it was $40.  I did the 10 day shipping option; you could do the slower one for four dollars less or so.  I signed up for their emails, but I don't get any special things emailed to me.  Their specials seem to be on their site all the time!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards