Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

DJs Recs? Steve Bender, Great Day DJ, Hi Vox

Re: DJs Recs? Steve Bender, Great Day DJ, Hi Vox

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have heard bad things about Great Day.  As far as the other two, I can't comment. We are using Brad with Queen City DJs (he was previously with Quality Sounds- he actually did the majority of their events over the past 4 or 5 years).  We were originally going to go with them, but when we heard that Brad left and opened his own company we wanted to stay with him.  He dj'ed a few of my friends weddings and did an amazing job.  Also, most of the girls who recommend Quality Sounds on this board also used him. The website is www.queencitydjs.com if you are interested.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TCB DJz is who I am using, its $550 for 4 hours and he is great, he actually did my photographers wedding and he is awesome. TCBDJZ.COM
  • Options
    afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and I met Steve Bender at a wedding show and he is very very very very very agressive lol. Once he has your number he will call you non stop trying to get you to book him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Steve Bender and  I had a totally difference experience at a bridal show. To me the others were so cheesy and trying to wow you with things that every DJ should already be doing. I got a great deal to for booking at the time I did. I was with my FMIL and we both listened to him and said WE NEED TO BOOK HIM! So far the process has been good. You may want to stay away if you are a bride that needs to know EVERYTHING right away. We didn't find out who our DJ was until this week, but they have an online planner that you will out and submit. I even talked with Steve and went line by line through our planner.
  • Options
    jenn1981jenn1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was pretty close to booking steve bender after meeting him at a bridal show. We called him the next day and set up a time to meet and sign the contract. A few hours later we realized that we'd really like to meet our actual dj (at the time he had like 12 who worked for him) so we called him back to request a time where that person could also be present. He then stopped returning our calls. never returned multiple phone messages from both H and I. we then sent him emails which were never returned. he basically fell off the face of the earth. it was so odd. guess he didnt need our business! we ended up taking the hint and found another dj.
    Jenn & Jason
    September 27, 2008
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    callmedracallmedra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Steve Bender and he did a great job! We lucked out and actually got Steve, without paying the extra since he was doing a wedding at our venue earlier in the day. We didnt meet with him before, but that wasnt important to us at all. He played our requested songs and kept people on the dance floor. There was no corny DJ stuff, which we didnt want at all.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Review in bio.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards