Florida-North Florida
Options

KofW! KKB

KornKittenBride, you're up!  Don't forget you can ask her other questions ladies!Also, I made a list of people that were interested from the first thread and I'm going to go in order by wedding dates.  If you didn't respond to the original thread and would like to be put on the list, please post here!1. First Name & FI's First name and wedding date?2. Where did you go to college?3. What part of the world do you live in?4. How did you and FI Meet?5. How long have you been together?6. Do you live together? Why or why not?7. How did FI propose?8. How long of an engagement are you having/did you have? Why?9. Favorite wedding vendor so far?10. Biggest piece of wedding advice you can share so far?11. What do you do for a career? What does FI do?12. Do you think you could be/will ever be a stay at home mama?13. Do you want children? Any potential names yet?14. Do you have any pets? Names?15. Do you have any siblings?16. What is your favorite food?17. What is your favorite movie?18. What is your favorite drink? (Alcohol and Non-Alcohol)19. What is the hardest part of wedding plans for you?20. Where are you honeymooning?21. What is the best thing you learned on The Knot?22. What's one city you would love to live in for a year?23. What do you love most about your FI?24. If you have an extra $5000 to put towards your wedding only, what would you spend it on?25. What is one silly thing about you?26. What Knottie wedding would you love to attend?27. What is something you learned from The Knot that you never heard of prior?28. What other Knottie boards do you visit?29. Describe yourself in 3 words.30. What else do you want to share??

Re: KofW! KKB

• Options
    edited December 2011
    First Name & FI's First name and wedding date? Noelle and Jonathan (10/31/2009)2. Where did you go to college? UNF (Both of us)3. What part of the world do you live in? In Florida.4. How did you and FI Meet? In highschool. I was dating his best friend. :D (Yes, I know, I'm bad!)5. How long have you been together? 7 years this past July.6. Do you live together? Why or why not? Yes. We live together. It just seemed like the logical next step for us. It has made the relationship stronger and help with marriage not to be so intimidating (about living together part) 7. How did FI propose? I was at the house, and I had a very crappy day at work. He had lit a fire in the fire place, lit candles, ordered take in, and put some nice music on. He asked me, I said yes. Then we cuddled  by the fire place :D 8. How long of an engagement are you having/did you have? Why? We had about a 5 year engagement. We knew that we were going have a long engagement since we were so young when we asked. I didn't want to get married at 19 / 20. Then when we decided to go ahead with out plans, his father passed away. So Now 5 years later, we're almost there!9. Favorite wedding vendor so far? My favorite vendor to work with? Hrm.... I guess my baker / florist because she will create the most magnificent bouquets and cake!10. Biggest piece of wedding advice you can share so far? Don't bend/ compromise on things if you don't have to. (with people other than FI) It's YOUR wedding. I've caused myself lots of heartache and stress because I was trying to make other people happy.11. What do you do for a career? What does FI do?I'm a 911 operator/ Police Dispatcher.FI is unemployed still :(12. Do you think you could be/will ever be a stay at home mama?I could if he brings home the dough, but I don't think I could be a full sahm. I'd have to open a little side business or something to keep me sane.13. Do you want children? Any potential names yet?Yes we want children, and no names. I can't obsess over that stuff yet. I'm not anywhere near  the baby making stage in life.14. Do you have any pets? Names? 3 catsUC  CowChato15. Do you have any siblings?2 brothers and a sister16. What is your favorite food?Oh crap you had to ask me this! I don't know what my favorite food is. i eat EVERYTHING just about. Probably a steak (if i pick a single item), or Mexican food (if I am allowed a genre)17. What is your favorite movie? man! Favorite movie now!? You're making me answer some tough questions!um...Star Wars (original trilogy) Matrix? Dawn of the Dead? Resident Evil? I don't know this is wayyyy to hard!18. What is your favorite drink? (Alcohol and Non-Alcohol)COKE!! :D and alcohol- Amaretto sours19. What is the hardest part of wedding plans for you? Trying to make myself happy instead of trying to make everyone else happy. (and staying within our budget)20. Where are you honeymooning?Bahamas (5 day cruise)21. What is the best thing you learned on The Knot?Hrm. I don't know. i can't think of anything off the top of my head, besides the girls on the NEFL board are awesome.22. What's one city you would love to live in for a year?New York City or maybe Miami.23. What do you love most about your FI?He's just awesome. He knows how to make me laugh. He knows my moods and plans accordingly lol and puts up with me :)24. If you have an extra $5000 to put towards your wedding only, what would you spend it on? More booze, DJ,  more flowers and a  better dance floor.25. What is one silly thing about you? Um. I smoke hookah. (Middle eastern water pipe used with a molasses covered tobacco- My family is from Syria but you probably wouldn't guess it!) and my nickname is kitten. :D26. What Knottie wedding would you love to attend? See this is REALLY hard for me. I want to see them all. But if I had to pick, I'd love to see Jodi's, Navy's and KatieK's.27. What is something you learned from The Knot that you never heard of prior? The reveal (seeing the groom before the wedding)28. What other Knottie boards do you visit? October 2009, DIY, Budget Brides, NEFL. But I lurk all over really. But only post on those listed.29. Describe yourself in 3 words.Hrm in three words? That's impossible.I'm very outspoken, loving, and stubborn ;)  lol30. What else do you want to share??Thank you ladies for letting me be knottie of the week. I only have 5 days LEFT! YAY! I'm so excited. Thank you guys for being there for me and encouraging me! I really appreciate all of you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh crap, I broke it. I'm soo sorry!
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha at the cat named Cow.  We just rescued a black and white spotted kitten and someone told us to name ours that.  I declined.
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Noelle- What's one thing you wanted for your wedding that you aren't going to have?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jodi- A DJ. Navy- We named her cow because we didn't want to give them actual names and get attached to her. I brought her and her 4 other siblings home to nurse them, since their mother died giving birth. (I worked at an animal hospital)So I was nursing them every 2 hours but I knew I couldn't keep 5 kittens (I already had 2 cats) so when I was nursing them I would say ok pass me the "runt", ok pass me "cow", pass me the one w/ the "umbilical cord"... etc.Well, 5 kittens with a rigorous feeding and cleaning schedule was a bit much to handle, so 2 of them went to another tech's house and "Runt" passed away from fading kitten syndrome. When the kittens were about 5-6 weeks old I was heart broken. I couldn't give them up, I nursed these two kittens practically from birth and they loved me :( Since that's what we were calling them, we just decided to keep the names. It was not intentional, but, fits them purrfectly ;)
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In honor of me being unemployed at the moment... :) If you could do any job in the world, what would it be? I love this! It's such a great way to get to know our brides even better.
  • Options
    NoleBride10NoleBride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When did you first realize you loved your FI/how did you say "I love you" for the first time? (I want to be added to the list Navy..even though my date feels ten million years away still)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Clseale13 (did I get that right?)Hrm. Any job in the world. I would like to work with big cats.  Maybe start up my own "big cat" rescue, or maybe be a specialized zoologist / veterinarian. Nole- How did we say we loved each other for the first time. We were at the beach. Which we call the "special beach" because it was secluded about a mile off the road. It was a wooded path that seemed like forever to get there. It also had drift wood and soft sand.  We had been best friends for almost 2 years, I had ended a bad relationship a few weeks before. I was sitting on a piece of drift wood and we were doodling in the sand. I started crying about something and he just held my face in his hands and wiped the tears away and he told me that he loved me and that he always had. History from there. :D
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, you got it right. ;) I love your love story. So sweet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards