Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Saint Thomas Preservation Hall

Anyone use the Saint Thomas Preservation Hall in Wilmington, NC?Thinking about using them... would love any advice!

Re: Saint Thomas Preservation Hall

• You may wish to post this on your local board, because this is an international board.  I can't help you from Georgia, much as I'd like to.
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
  • Thanks!  I'm new to the boards and just posted in the first place I saw that seemed to fit!  I'll look for the local boards and post there!  THANKS SO MUCH!
  • All of this stuff is hard to learn, it took me a while, too.  If you have trouble finding your local board, give me a shout and I can give you step by step instructions. If you're new, here are a couple of helpful hints (forgive me if you know these already) at the top of this column, you'll see 7 little blue boxes.  To find out what all the abbreviations stand for, (DH, FI, FSIL, etc.) click on the question mark. Also, a lot of the international boards have a few regulars, and although they usually welcome newcomers, it might be wise to lurk a bit before posting.  There can be some ruthless women on some of them.   Best wishes!
    image Don't mess with the old dogs; age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill! BS and brilliance only come with age and experience.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards