Washington-Seattle

DJ's?

Who did you use as your DJ?

How much did they charge?

Thanks!
Photobucket

Re: DJ's?

• edited December 2011
    we're using jeff hill. he was 700 when we booked him.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • cmcclaningcmcclaning member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gen X Pro... just booked them today. They are reasonable... we paid $650 BUT we are getting married on a Thursday.
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto sarack!
  • jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bamboo Beats, $1250 (more expensive than some DJ's, but the only one we both liked, couldn't picture using anyone else).

FYI: Jeff HIll is $750 now.  Gen X Production starts at $900 for four hours on Fri-Sun.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We used Brandon at A Sound Celebration and it was $895 but sooo worth it. He has done two of our friends weddings and is not only a great DJ but a great MC throughout the whole night!
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ditto sarack, and he rocked hardcore!
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • dreamwindsdreamwinds member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Is A Sound Celebration Tom Denman's company? I met him at the wedding show, I think, but can't remember. Did you get to pick the DJ you preferred?
    imageLilypie Maternity tickers
  • trevorkaisertrevorkaiser member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are there any DJs in the same price range as Jeff Hill, but are willing to show you a demo DVD or give you some references? He wouldn't provide me with either... With that, his poorly functioning site and attention to detail (constant grammatical errors and template email responses) A huge red flag went up. We aren't looking for a major headlining DJ, just someone that can keep the crowd gauged and can make announcement when needed. Suggestions please!!!!!!!!
  • On behalf of Jay Productions:

Hello, this is Jeff Hill of Jay Productions. I'm sure many of you have seen the latest review of my services posted here on The Knot. First off, I would like to say "THANK YOU" to each and every one of you for allowing Jeff Hill to be the DJ of your choice for your special wedding day.

As for the **TREVORKEISER** posting, indeed it was very unfortunate that this member had such a negative experience with Jay productions. For those of you that know me and have seen my work up close, you know customer service and happiness is number one with us. I do indeed have video samples posted on my website, but in this particular case that wasn't satisfactory. I feel my work and being nominated as one of the best wedding DJ's in Western Washington two years in a row (voted by you) speaks volumes in itself. I can also provide testimonials from satisfied customers and other vendors upon request. I do wish Trevor and his bride to be the best of luck in their upcoming wedding, it's just unfortunate this situation wasn't the best for Jay Productions to assist with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards