Michigan-Detroit
Options

Last min disaster. We need a new ceremony site for April 14, 2013

My fiance works 75 hours a week and we dont have time to take any premarital counseling that our family church requires :( If anyone knows any metro Detroit/ Wayne county Churches or Ceremony locations that do not make you talk classes please let me know. My e mail is kaylaengland10@gmail.com
Thanks so much!

Re: Last min disaster. We need a new ceremony site for April 14, 2013

• Options
    Try the chapel at Greenmead Village in LIvonia (corner of 8 Mile & Newburgh Rd). We had our ceremony in the chapel, and our reception in their Alexander Blue House. The grounds are fabulous with lovely gardens. The chapel holds up to 100 people (I think it would hold more to be honest). You bring in your own officiant, and apparently can get the Mayor, LOL. It's adorable.

• Options
    The chapel in the Masonic temple of detroit is beautiful and non religious so no need for counseling.
  • Options
    Detroit/Wayne county is a pretty big area - can you tell us specifically where your reception is so people can give you better suggestions for location? You wouldn't want your guests to have to drive from one end of Wayne county to the other.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards