Wisconsin
Options

On-site Make-up

Just curious if anyone has booked on-site make-up and what the cost is?  I am strongly considering using Blush By Brittany (www.blushbybrittany.com) because I think her work is gorgeous, but I just wanted to get a price comparison before I put the deposit down.Thanks!Tina

Re: On-site Make-up

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Bridheads and got their '08 rate because of when I booked. I am paying $20 a face and 10 extra for lashes.
    KRHagen November 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Julie Carrington with OnLocation: http://www.onlocationmakeup.com/index.html She does an amazing job, is very reasonable, and as a bonus, is incredibly sweet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Angie Goetter of Blovely Salon. She does hair and make-up. She did airbrush make-up as well, which I highly recommend because the only thing I had to touch up all night is my lipstick.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you ladies used any of these places, would you mind posting pictures of their work?  Some the websites make it hard to see the pictures! Thanks!
  • Options
    DanicaDanica member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Julie Carrington with On Location Makeup is by far the best in the biz.  She has done People magazine makeup for shoots along with other national pieces.  Love her.  Sweetest gal ever and reasonably priced.  With that said, I also love Brittany's work!  You can't go wrong with either of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards