Virginia
Options

Reception Sites - Virginia Tech

Hello! Does anyone have any suggestions or experience with reception sites at/near Virginia Tech? We are looking for an indoor (more than likely) site for approx. 250 guests for next May. Thanks!

Re: Reception Sites - Virginia Tech

• Options
    edited December 2011
    http://nrvwedding.com/reception.htmlI posted this when you asked the same question back in February. Give some of these venues a call because I know a few can accommodate that many people
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    mobellinemobelline member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in October here in Blacksburg. I went with the new Hilton Garden Inn, but my wedding's only about 50 guests. I have a few suggestions for larger venues: The Inn at Virginia Tech - they have a variety of ball rooms that can accomodate most sizes. I had my Bridal Shower there a few weeks ago and they did a fantastic job! The Blacksburg Country Club has fair prices, but it takes some driving to get there. My father checked it out and did remark how lovely it looked. Maison Beliveau is quite a drive but beautiful location! I've heard of people having receptions at Lane Stadium, but it would probably be more suited for a rehearsal dinner size-wise. Congratulations on your wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all! As you can tell, we haven't gotten a lot planned haha. :)
  • Options
    jsummerlijsummerli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having my reception at the Days Inn in Blacksburg, Va and i think it should fit 250 people.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to second the suggestion about the Inn at VA Tech. I think that the hotel is absolutely beautiful. The staff were great and very accomodating during my entire stay while at a conference there recently. The food was fantastic as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards