Ohio-Columbus
Options

Dresses for the offbeat bride

Helloooooo! My mom and younger sister are coming out from Los Angeles to see me. My mom and sis really want to go dress shopping while they're out here. And truth be told, they'd play a BIG role in helping me chose a dress (plus, I don't know when they'd be able to come back out here).As it stands, I've got 2 Columbus bridal shops on my radar: Kathryn's Quality Vintage Bridal and Big Rock Little Rooster. Can you ladies recommend another shop an offbeat, non-traditional bride like myself might consider?Thanks!

Re: Dresses for the offbeat bride

• Options
    kerrkerr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girls in White Dresses might have something you are looking for. They get some different designers.
  • Options
    roarkamroarkam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also try Le Juene Mariee in Worthington. They have various designer dresses and also have a destination collection. I got my dress there and thought they had a nice collection for a bride with any taste!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In addition to the other pp, I would check out Elegant Bride in Dublin. She had some unique dresses. I would look there after Big Rock and Kathryn's.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree with what the other knotties have said.  I thought Elegant Bride in Dublin had some very nice and unique dresses.  They are a little more expensive than some of the other shops I visited...but I think its worth it if you find your dream dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You might also try Trumpington Bridal House in Sunbury. Kathy is great. I found my dress there and I am a little of an offbeat bride myself. It is a smaller boutique style store but without the boutique prices. Have fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all of the suggestions! I really appreciate it :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooh, I just went into Big Rock Little Rooster a couple days ago on a whim and loved her stuff. So pretty!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards