Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

videographer

Does anyone know a good videographer, that isnt expensive. I'm looking under $1000.00.  Thanks :)

Re: videographer

• Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I would definitely recommend ours - Baran Video!!  www.baranvideo.com  They were great!!  Their lowest package is $995, and they travel to GR.  A full review and preview is in my bio!  HTH!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used her yet, but I'm using Shutterspeed Productions. I just read a good review on the Detroit board too. Her packages are between $895-1095 for her & her husband and no travel fees...they are between GR & Lansing.I know I didn't end up going with him, but I also really like Owen Video out of Okemos. His all-day package is $900 and no travel fee.HTH!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Options
    AngelaOct11AngelaOct11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used RPS Films.  They are a husband and wife team.  Our DVD turned out great and their prices were great too.  They captured everything from pictures before the wedding up till the dancing at the reception. 
  • Options
    ljcjtsljcjts member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies for all your responses-- I appreciate you taking the time out to post :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards