Washington-Seattle
Options

What's going on?

What's the deal girls? There hasn't been a new post all morning... What's everyone up to?

Re: What's going on?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am busy at work. Not much to share, but checking the board periodically.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It seems like its been this way since last Thursday or so. Lame. Wake up ladies! What is goin on? I'm at work. I check the board every so often but I get disappointed when there is nothign new going on. What is everyone doing this weekend???
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Work is killing me today - it seems to be dragging even more slowly than usual! I need to work on a freaking costume for a Halloween party. My FI and I are going to be zombie bride/groom, he was able to get a cheezy tux from value villag and i was able to get an old school (from the 50's!) alfred angelo wedding dress - but i can't zip it up all the way! i need to figure out a way to make it fit!
  • Options
    amylbellamylbell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry I was out of town for a long weekend...it's crazy busy here at work (imagine they want me to work instead of knot...what ev:)  every kiddo in seattle seems to have a fever and all of their parents are calling me.......staying home to throw candy at small children this weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's been a rough week and a half for me. I haven't done much wedding planning. My FI was laid off with no work in site. =( We decided we need to quickly cut our monthly cost, and the best way to do that is to cut rent. So...unfortunately I've been rental house hunting. I hate this process sooo much! I don't want to move, especially so close to the wedding. Oh well. It is what it is. =)
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Work.  Busy.  Uck. This weekend - going to sleep.  And then sleep some more.  And then lay in bed, and go back to sleep. And on Sunday I'm having brunch with friends.  Then maybe a nap. I can't wait.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: Work is a little crazy today and FI and I have been email fighting over catering all morning... so that's been awesome.This weekend:  Halloween parties!! FI and I and one other couple are going as teams from the old Nickelodeon game show Legends of the Hidden Temple!  I'm super super excited!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend turning 30 this week end, so everything is party. Halloween party Saturday, football on Sunday.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Been busy with the little ones today, and making sure our vendor appointments are set up for next week.  Hubby is only off on friday, so we have back to back appointments for most of the day, but im really excited about it.  Not planning much for this weekend, kids have been sick back and forth for the last couple weeks(gotta love daycare...everything just circles around and ends up hitting everyone a couple of times b4 its gone)so not sure about trick or treating yet, other than that just planning to relax after a long week.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards