Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Morning Poll

From my fave radio show this morning:Name five things that you'd like a lifetime supply of. Mine:1. McDonald's Iced Caramel Coffee2. BIC Atlantis pens, black ink3. Carmex, original flavor (the Vaseline kind, not the "Click Stick") 4. Brach's Mellowcreme pumpkins5. bareMinerals Prime Time makeup primer

Re: Morning Poll

• Options
    1. dove refreshing antipersperant2. venus razor refills 3. Advil migraine liquidtabs4. small Mead ringed (from the top) notebooks5. Loestrin BC pills
  • Options
    1. cottage cheese (Harris Teeter brand only)2. mascara3. glade plug in refills4. tooth brushes5. diet coke
  • Options
    BeerMoneyChampagneLobsterDogs
  • Options
    1. Diet Coke2. Plane tickets to MI and TX, where my families are3. Guacamole4. Ralph Lauren perfume5. Toothbrushes Hey Georgia!  Love the new siggy pic!
  • Options
    Name five things that you'd like a lifetime supply of. 1. Burrito bowls from Chipotle2. Buckeye Football Tickets (maybe not this year)3. Batteries4. Mashed Potatoes5. Steak
  • Options
    1. money 2. Goslings Black or Gold Seal Rum 3. time to go sailing 4. my late great grandmothers homemade meat balls and her homemade ravioli 5. good health I figure everything else I can get with #1
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    CEW -- I was answering while you were, then saw you wrote toothbrushes too.  I get new ones all the time, I can't stand waiting three months like they recommend! *shudder*
  • Options
    kate - I used to have an obsession with collecting new toothbrushes b/c I always liked to have a new one to open.
  • Options
    1) Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo & Conditioner2) Nivea Sun-Kissed Firming Body Lotion3) Cadbury Mini Eggs...I hate that you can only get them during Easter!4) Tazo Passion Iced Tea5) Travel vouchers
  • Options
    Oooh. Cadbury Creme Eggs. I forgot about those. Good one.
  • Options
    1. Rum2. Wine3. Travel vouchers4. Golf Balls5. Winning lottery tickets
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Options
    When I first read your #2 I thought it said Big Atlantis penis black.  LOL!!!It is to early for me to be reading...
  • Options
    1. manis 2. pedis3. eyebrow wax4. massages5. ben & jerry's froyo cherry garcia
  • Options
    1. Qdoba 3-cheese chicken nachos2. Cold Dr. Pepper, in a can3. Stampin' Up! black pigment ink4. Double sided tape runners5. BeautiControl Wet/Dry powder - P1 (and they're discontinuing it. Sad panda.)GA, LOVE the new siggy pic :)
  • Options
    1.Excedrin Migraine 2.Gas for my car 3.Nivea Body Creme 4.Chicken Breast ( I make it at least 4 times a week) 5.Gum
  • Options
    1. toonies.2. white wine3. unlimited photo prints4. laffy taffy5. fi
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies!! I figured it was about time for a wedding pic.
  • Options
    1.  Hy-Vee sharp shredded cheddar cheese2.  bookstore gift cards (Barnes & Noble)3.  tax-free money4.  caffeine free regular Coke5.  either the muscle relaxant or the pain pill for my back/headaches.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Options
    1. caramel macchiatos from starbucks or second cup. 2. chocolate in cake form mostly. 3. underwear.  i like to buy underwear. 4. songs on itunes 5. pitas from extreme pita.  or subway, i'd settle for subway.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    booze is kind of a given fishy! travel vouchers... that's a great one.  i change itunes to travel vouchers.  i can just pirate music. :P

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards