Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

*appletango*

Did you get a spray tan for your bridals?  I am having the hardest time figuring out what I am going to do.  I haven't liked anything I've tried so far and I'm out of time now to try anything else.

Re: *appletango*

• Options
    appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No...I didn't have money for it. I was just going to do it for the wedding...I was hoping to use your lady for airbrushing if she worked out. I might call tantrum though since a lot of ladies here have recommended them. Either that or I'll get a spray tan at this place FSMIL has gone to and had good results from the spray tan there.
  • Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I liked the one I did from my MUA--but it looked best the next day and that means I would have to do it Friday which doesn't work out the best for me.  It's definitely the winner so far though and it's only $40.  I just don't want to stink like spray tan at the RD.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It could be worse than stinking like spray tan. Plus it's not like the people at your RD are going to be like OMG! Stephie stinks sooo bad! I can't be in her wedding anymore! ;)And you'll feel better if you go with what you think looks best on you.
  • Options
    BanannaPBanannaP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *butting in*Haha, Apple, you make me laughStephie, I know I only know you from on here, but I can't imagine you being comfortable with using someone you haven't already tried out. I agree with Apple, I doubt anyone will even notice, and if they do, they won't say anything!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I am too chicken to go with something I haven't tried.  Although I did consider it.  FI HATES the smell of spray tan, although I won't be with him that Friday night anyway. Kristin would be convenient too as she is down here where my venue is.  Honestly though, I think I liked the VersaSpa I did for my bridal shower the best.  It looked the best 2 days later, but it didn't fully cover my tan lines.  So that's the dilemma--stink at the RD or risk less than full coverage.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Could you do two sessions with versaspa? One today or tmrw and then again once middle of next week? Might cover better...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought of that actually but I think I asked that question before and they said it doesn't really "layer" like that.  Plus that's double the cost and it seems silly when Kristin can just do it once.  I'll probably just do that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards