Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

p90X nutrition guide

For those who were interested, here is the nutrition guide for p90x for level 1 based on 1800 calories. Its basically a daily serving chart. It tells you how many servings of each category to eat.Proteins- 5 servingsDairy- 2 servingsfruits- 1 servingvegetables- 2 servingsfats- 1 servingcarbs- 1 servingsnacks- 3 (energy bar or drink)condiments-1This is for those doing 2400 caloriesProteins- 7dairy- 3fruits-1veggies- 4fats-1carbs-1snacks-3condiments-2You choose your plan based on your energy level. Here is how to do it. Multiply your body weight by 10. This gives you your Resting Metabolic Rate in calories. Multiply your RMR by 20%. This equals your daily activity burn. Then you add your RMR and your daily activity burn together. Add 600 to that number and this gives you your energy amount. If that amount is between 1800-2399, you follow the 1800 calorie plan. If the amount in between 2400-2999 you follow the 2400 calorie plan. This is only for phase 1 of p90x. (the first month). IT changes for month two and three...something about you need different kinds of energy through each phase. I can email the other phases later if you want. I have to get some things done for my classes right now. HTH!

Re: p90X nutrition guide

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards