Not Engaged Yet
Options

*lnlucas85*

Lol Good morning! i just got on the knot today and read your post on the poll and ive had a very creative morning and i came up with this... lol I thought of how you could actually have a photobooth with out paying a 1000 bucks to rent one.. You can do a DIY photoshoot (my friend did this at her wedding because she thought that the photographer's price was outragous... What you'll need. 1. a camera say something like the Nixon P80 or some kind of equally nice camera, you could borrow a friends or some places even rent them out... 2. a shutter cord or even a wireless remote.. on amazon its about 10 bucks but if you rent a camera it might come along with it or you could rent one. 3. a few USB drives.. you could put some one in charge of going over to check it every once in a while to make sure you still have room on the current card then change it out when it needs to be or leave instructions on the side for people to do it themselves... 4. Good lighting, it doesnt have to be perfect... 5. A white sheet and hang from the ceiling... or if you dont want to DIY... you could always call your local photographer school(not sure if theyre in your area) or your local university.. alot of student photograhers do really good work and you could pay them 1/4 of what you would pay a real photographer. Plus it will help you in the fact that you need a photographer to take "photobooth" pictures and they always need pictures for their portfolio... and they may even have all the equipment that i metioned above from the school... Good Luck!

Re: *lnlucas85*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards