Florida-Central Florida
Options

***Lolo***

I was looking at your vendor list and saw that yo used touch of class. if you dont mind...which limos/cars did you use? We are looking at the Bentley cars and think they look wonderful...but i just wanted to get some insight!Thanks!

Re: ***Lolo***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey I don't mind at all. We used the Stretch Rolls Royce Phantom, Stretch Bentley Aranage, and the Stretch Hummer all in white. I drove in the Bentley and it was very nice and it was fun to be in a Bentley. It was the smallest of the limos we rented though. I really liked the RR I thought it looked very classy, I would have chose that one but I needed it for the parents since it fit more. The Hummer was really cool too definatly a great choice for the guys. They were really great to work with!
  • Options
    cjbwifey2010cjbwifey2010 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thanks for the feedback! Those are the exact cars that i have written down! I wanted to have a car for just me and my dad, and i was going to use the Mercedes S550 but i only see that it comes in black. If we dont get that, I would like to get the Bentley for family, the Rolls Royce for the girls, and then the Hummer or the Escalade for the guys (although i would prefer the hummer). I saw that they had a dodge charger with lamborghini doors and thought that would be SOOO cool for FI, but they only rent that one out if you are using it for more than a certain amount of hours, and all we need is a transfer (since ceremony and reception will be at the same place).Thanks again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cool. I did use Diane BTW from the other post. She was a life saver!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards