Missouri-Kansas City
Options

I NEED A SEAMSTRESS

I have found several dresses that I really like but I have not found THE DRESS and I have decided to have it made my mom is a seamstress and a fantastic one she has sewn made dresses for other people and an evening gown for me before however she wont take on my wedding dress can anyone recomend someone to me please.

Re: I NEED A SEAMSTRESS

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know who NOT to go to.  Stay away from the Tailor Shop on the corner of College and Quivera in Overland Park.  I took my dress there and when I dropped it off, she gave me a paper with a price and quoted that price.  The job never changed or altered but she charged me 33% more when I went to pick it up for no reason.  And, you can't really argue when you need your dress back!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Satin Stitches in Smithville will make dresses for about $300 or less.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Satin Stitches is amazing! Robin is really sweet! Her # is 816-665-9616 or satin.stitches@yahoo.com
  • Options
    abigailwoodabigailwood member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you should check out www.candidaallison.com  I used to work for her and she does amazing work.  Everything is custom and she is reasonably priced but I would contact her soon because she books up fast.  Located in overland park.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards