Kentucky-Louisville

Engagement Picture Site

FI and I are going to take our e-pics on Saturday. We were hoping to do most of them outside, either downtown or outside in the foliage. Well, it looks like it's going to be raining. We're going for a 30-40s look with our clothes. Can anyone suggest some good areas for us to go? Thanks!
"In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs

Re: Engagement Picture Site

• edited December 2011
    Didn't your photographer make any suggestions? They should be able to provide you with several locations to choose from. If you want Fall leaves, I would suggest: Bernheim ForestCherokee ParkLocust GroveWhitehall House and GardensWaterfront Park (East side) Brown's Park Mt. St. Francis
  • melaniems31melaniems31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had some downtown pics done the day after the our wedding.  I suggested these locations to my photographer.  We went downtown on the second street bridge.  Also, there are some old buildings on the same street as the Humana Building... toward the new arena.  That's where the pics with the green doors/graffiti were.We also did the old building facade on Frankfort... there is only one pic of me there on his blog, but I think it's a really pretty location, even though it's very popular.http://www.jasoncoobs.com/blog/You can see them here, we should be the top post... Melanie & Brad
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sorry, I didn't make my question clear. We had places picked out for outside pictures, but since it's going to rain, we need to find somewhere indoors.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • melaniems31melaniems31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I'm sorry!  I hope it doesn't rain for you, but that might not happen! :(If it's not raining too bad, you might get some cute ones in the rain.... find a nice umbrella :)Fourth Street Live downtown is covered.  You could also try the viaduct at Waterfront Park.. under 64.I'm at a loss with indoor places, but I'll keep thinking!
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't think of any awesome indoor sites right now.  BUT, if it does rain, here's a whole bio dedicated to awesome rainy day pics.  They're wedding pics, but most would translate to e-pics. [url]http://www.theknot.com/co_profileview.htm?profilename=RainyDayWedding[/url]
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards