Kentucky

Any other brides have luck selling items....

locally?  I've tried craigslist, but all I usually get is scammers....and its getting annoying.  I posted on the trash to treasure board and received a few good leads, but I've sold very little so far.  Is there any other sites that are local that you have had luck selling your wedding items on?  Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Re: Any other brides have luck selling items....

• melaniems31melaniems31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try selling any handmade items on Etsy.
  • squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tigger, I actually emailed you about a few items, but never heard back.  Maybe check your SPAM folder?  Or, you can email me at squirrly103 at gmail dot com with what you still have and prices.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • SomethinBluSomethinBlu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a number of inquiries but not too much sold. Wedding season is over pretty much so I think that is a problem. I kept a lot of stuff. But I think I might be doing things wrong but maybe I just had a fugly wedding haha.
  • edited December 2011
    What do you have for sale?  I haven't seen many local people posting their for sale stuff.  I tried looking in your bio.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tigger9922tigger9922 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry squirlly, they might have gotten lost in my many craigslist scam emails. Send me an email with Knottie is the subject and I'll be sure not to delete it.  :-)   I still have many items for sale.  I have sold the Tiara and earings, and I have decided to let 2 friends use the vases for their spring weddings so I'm hanging on to those until after they are done with them.  I still have satin table runners, flowers (True Touch), a 2 pack garter set, a brown satin guest book with pen, some organza wired ribbon in green and cream, bridesmaid and toss bouquets, a card box, a column and glass top (nice for Unity setup outdoors).  Email me for the full list and pics kmp9922@yahoo.com   Be sure to put knottie in the subject so I don't get you confused with craigslist scammers.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow...that stinks.  I sold most of my stuff on Craigslist.  My husband was super excited to have his office back...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards