Washington-Seattle
Options

Invitations

Just curious about Paper Fling, I have a budget of about $300 (could go up $100-$200). Is that reasonable to even call them? Or should I stick with DIY or online premade?

Re: Invitations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    How important are they to you? I DIY because my thought was people look at them, get the info and then recycle them. So I spent a grand total of $22 on invites - they were beautiful, classy, and looked like I spent a lot more...nobody was the wiser.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How many invites do you need?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had mine made at Paper Fling. It will depend on how many you need. It may be a good idea to call Ruth (the owner). She is very helpful and may be able to tell you what you can get for your budget/number of invites. If you have an idea of what you are looking for that might help as well i.e. pocket folds, single layered, etc. =)
  • Options
    cmcclaningcmcclaning member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    About a 100 invites. I'm not very crafty. =(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You might be able to do it if they are simple. You can also cut costs by doing your own directions/map card, addressing them yourself, etc, etc. I think talking to Ruth would probably benefit you. She can give you their options. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I DIY'd because I could not find the colors I wanted out of pre-made invites, so I went to Paper Zone and got exactly what I wanted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards