Wedding Party
Options

WP Board of the evening

Sorry guys, I had a million things to do today....okay, on to a conversation starter: Cheating.... Have you ever cheated? On a person? On a test? Ever get caught? (on both)
Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
My Planning Bio
My Married Bio updated March 4

Re: WP Board of the evening

• Options
    Have you ever cheated? On a person? On a test? On a person, not really. I kissed someone while I was dating my hs boyfriend, but I never did anything past 2nd base. Plus, I was a stupid teenager. On a test, of course. I did ALL the time in English class for the spelling and definition tests. Ever get caught? (on both) I didn't get caught with the kissing, but I ended the relationship. As for the test, yes I got caught and the teacher found my cheat sheet. it was awful. Sad thing was that everyone around me was also cheating but they were better at it.
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • Options
    Have you ever cheated? On a person? Nope On a test? Of course! A few times through middle school and high school but never in college. I think I felt a lot of pressure to always get an "A" that I would cheat to make that happen (don't worry, it was only a side glance to another test now and then) Ever get caught? Never did! Not sure if I was just that sneaky or if my teachers just never suspected me. :P
    My Grandparents on their wedding day.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    bio
    Repeat this to your self: My Wedding Party is made of my family and friends and I should treat them as such.
  • Options
    Have I ever cheated? On tests, *I* technically cheated, because I used to let people copy off of me ... I wasn't bothered by it ... which is weird since I usually have a stick up my butt about following rules, lol.On a person, I emotionally cheated on my ex (Who emotionally and physically cheated on me all the time) ... I really didn't feel too bad about it ... I really hated his guts at that point (Yet, we somehow stayed together for well over a year AFTER that).I never got caught on the tests ... the teachers always thought I was "the victim", lol.I never got caught with my ex either, I actually TOLD him I really liked somebody else, kind of hoping it would end things ... I'm STILL not sure what went wrong there, lol.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    On a person, never. On a test - I was on the giving side of the cheating. We were taking a test in high school science, and I was slouched down in my seat just 'cause that's how I was comfortable... and the teacher looked up and said, "Larissa, sit up. Ben, eyes on your own paper." He sat behind me, and was apparently trying to see over my shoulder. So for the rest of the test, I tried to slouch as unobtrusively as I could. Don't know if it worked.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards