Ohio-Northeast
Options

Bed and Breakfast...?

My brother is getting maried January 2. He is in the Marines and stationed in Hawaii. He won't be home long enough and doesn't have the money for a honeymoon. I wanted to send them on a short cruise to the Bahamas or Mexico, for cheap. Unfortunately, since they changed the date, there aren't many cruises going out the first week of January. Any sugestions? I was looking at a cruise for $200 a person.

Re: Bed and Breakfast...?

• Options
    LoopysevenLoopyseven member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you looking for help finding a cruise, or are you looking for B&B suggestions since you can't find a cruise?
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you want a B&B, some to check out include: Glidden House or Baricelli Inn in Cleveland, 5 Corners B&B in Amherst, Inn at Brandywine Falls in Sagamore Hills, Emerald Necklace Inn in Rocky River, Landoll's Mohican Castle in Loudonville (near Mohican state lodge).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Pandora9802Pandora9802 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A word about Landoll's, make sure you book them into the main building, not the out buildings.  We had to stay there because we were snowed in when we went to check them out as a wedding venue.  The out buildings are not worth the cost.  They are nice enough, but not worth the rate.  I'm sure the main lodge is much nicer inside though.  And the folks there were very nice and tried to help us get home sooner.  Note, driving down there with pending snowstorms is a bad idea.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies! I am considering other options, since there aren't cruises for that week. I thought maybe 2 or 3 days at a B&B would be nice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards