Florida-North Florida
Options

Damask Brides

Do all of your damask patterns match? For example, is the damask on your invites the same as the damask on your programs, cake, card box, linens table #'s etc? I'm going to have my invites and programs match exactly...but nothing else does. Really...nothing else will be sitting right next to another damask pattern so I don't know that it really matters. What do you think?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Damask Brides

• Options
    edited December 2011
    if it were me i wouldnt be so big on them exactly  matching but somewhat in the same vicinity. because some damask prints dont even look like damask to me. but especially if they aren't sitting right by each other I wouldn't worry about it. you will be fine.What damask linens are you using?
  • Options
    clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. That's sort of what I was thinking. I'm actually not using Damask linens, I was just using that as an example. I'm covering the frames for my table #'s in fabric to make them damask. My linens are black crushed romance. They're sort of krinkly w/ a shimmer to them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think they need to match, but like pp said some damask prints are WAY off, they need to coordinate :)
  • Options
    brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My stationery all matches because I bought them from Micheal's, don't worry about it being exactly the same. Just similar.
  • Options
    jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For stationary I think it would be best to match.  For other details that are spread out it won't be very noticable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards