Florida-Central Florida
Options

Last day of work tomorrow. Tear and Yay!!!

Ok, my last day of work is tomorrow, it's bittersweet. I've been with the company for 3 years so there are some pretty great people that I'll miss. But, I'll have the whole week for wedding prep and packing for the big move to NC!!!Such huge changes like a blink away....marriage, moving in with the FI/DH and moving out of state for the first time! It will be like a band aid quick, all at once and here's hoping for painless ;-)
Check out our blog of Sofia's progress... www.FisforFam.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image Visit The Nest! image

Re: Last day of work tomorrow. Tear and Yay!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    GL! I think doing it all at once is the way to go - get all the shock over with at once and move on with your happy life. :) Yay for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats girl!  You and Jon are meant to be - you're going to have an awesome life together!  Congratulations and best of luck!Oh, and NC is awesome, almost everyone loves NC and it's not too far away so I'm sure you'll plenty of friends and family come visit you!:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What an exciting time in your life...but I understand how you are feeling..I have been teaching at my school for 7yrs and when it comes time to leave (which I am sure will come eventually) it will be so hard!! But just look ahead at all the fun things you will be doing in preparing for your new life with your hubby! There is always Facebook to help you keep in touch..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww! Thats so exciting though that you really get to start a whole new stage in your life together when you get married. FI and I have talked about how not much will really change for us. We've already lived together for 3 years, we'll be coming back to the same condo, same jobs, etc. Hard to believe its only 8 more days!! hope things with your car rental get straightened out and everything else goes smoothly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awww..  good luck with all of it!  It is def hard to leave a job but it will all work out great. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards