DC

Parents gifts

Hello Ladies Just wanted to see what you all are getting your parents and grooms parents for gifts...if anything? I am super close to my parents and I feel like I want to get them something really nice espec. for all the hard work and dough they are putting into the wedding- but it seems like everything  i think of , isnt enough ? ideas?

Re: Parents gifts

• edited December 2011
    I did two gifts, sort of... 1) had our engagement photos made into a book to give to them that they can keep...there is a blurb in the book that the pictures represent our love and we wouldnt be who we are without their love, etc... 2) pearl jewlery for the Moms 3) really nice ties for the dads
    Expecting Two Little Knuckleheads in June! BabyName TickerBabyName Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We had a photo of ourselves with each parent blown up to 8x10 with a quote laying over the photo. So, for my Dad it was a black and white englargement of a photo of he and I under the Christmas tree when I was really little and there was a quote about being a father. My parents loved it and DH's parents were almost in tears, they were so touched. Then we are going to give them albums of our wedding photos at Christmas as another gift.
  • rmichalakrmichalak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The "mother's ring" for both mom's. It's mine and FI's birth stones in a ring. We have not figured out the dad's gifts yet. After the wedding I will be making a parent's album for them.
    Rebecca & Matt...June 26, 2010 My Bio
  • OFFOFF
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting them each a photobook and also getting them something really nice from South African HM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards