Florida-South Florida
Options

***Shannon***

I just tried to email you but it came back undeliverable...Here's what the email said:I JUST got your voicemail you left me about the Epic Green!!! That was so nice of you! IT's so funny how bad I am about checking my phone and my voicemails!!! I'm guessing you left that a few days ago??? That was really nice of you to call me about it.  We got to see it at our tasting the other night and I agree it looks great. Matt is disappointed that it's astroturf and not real grass but I personally don't care!!!I'm just glad it's finally being done!!! Thanks again for the heads up!

Re: ***Shannon***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Too funny.  I left it for you on Saturday.  No worries, I'm the same with my voicemails.  I also knew it was the same time as your shower, so I'm sure you were busy. To be honest, I think Astroturf is better. Yes, it's fake, but it also means no dirt.BTW, met Guerdy last night and what a doll! Your wedding is going to rock!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Isn't Guerdy amazing? I wish I could have seen what she did at Bloomies.. was it a good show? Any good give aways? Did you win anything?Love the new siggy. Very very very cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards