Florida-South Florida
Options

::: Alissa :::

Re: #2 regret! Thank you for your advice, sweet lady :3A part of me cares my dog's arse if some of the girls in Peru are offended they weren't picked. A part of me cares because they're my childhood friends. We've been a clique (hate that word) of 7 girls (counting me) all the time. But 3 of them are not reliable ... in almost any way and we all know that.I put it out there that I'm not going to be mad/disappointed/wtf that they can't make it as a bridesmaid because I get it, it's $$$ and time they need to invest. Even f they can't make it a guest, no problemo!It just seems unfair that I have to try to squeeze them all in, but they don't have to (and lie to me about it, yeah) try to make it.I just know I'll end up hurting some ickle feelings if I include 3 girls and not all 6 of them. So basically, advice?

Re: ::: Alissa :::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    honestly, go with your gut. If you know there will be issues or problems with any one of them, NO. Dont do it. Trust me. It's not worth it. you dont want to look back at your wedding, shower, engagement party, RD and remember drama. Sadly I look back at a few events and have had nothing but drama. This is a happy time and one where you dont need to be carting around other people's BS.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You're absolutely right.I may have known them for quite a long time, but I know people that I have known for mere months that are 10 times more reliable and actually interested in my wedding.Thank you, babe :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards