North Carolina
Options

**Jessica82799**

Have you seen your proofs from April?  Were you happy w/ the results?  I was really happy with how mine turned out and I can't wait to see them in an album...I think FI will be COMPLETELY surprised :)

Re: **Jessica82799**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes!!! I got them yesterday and I revelled in my hoteness all evening lol. Like seriously, the woman is a miracle worker! God bless a little photoshop. Your proof on the website was HOTT!!! The one on her clients page of me is actually maybe my least favorite of the whole lot, lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No way...I really liked that photo of you.  If that's 'bad' then the rest must be awesome!!  Yeah...I had a similar reaction to them...kept flipping through them over and over thinking...wow, that's really me...haha.  So are you going crazy right now??  I noticed your RSVP #s...have you heard from everyone yet??  Our RSVP deadline is this weekend and we're still missing about 30 responses...sigh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh...and yes...photoshop is my very best friend right now :) There was DEFINITELY a lot of that going on :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so glad you loved yours as much as I did! I can't wait to show the boy!!! He is going to lose it. Anyways, yes, I am completely losing my mind. I have gotten a few more RSVPs since I last updated that, but I think I am still missing 15 or so. I have SO much left to do and yea, basically I am going insane haha. I am going to pick up my dress at 10 am tomorrow (Score!) and then Emily (Emiliation) and I are getting morning drinks. We figure now is as good a time as any to drink the am lol. Are you starting to freak out too? You're next after me!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards