Maryland-Baltimore
Options

FUN: Weekend Plans

Friday - Two halloween parties, one at work and one at a friend's house tonightSaturday - Go to MVA finally to change my nameSunday - Groceries and apartment cleaning

Re: FUN: Weekend Plans

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Friday - Pizza and beer at a friend's house who also happens to be 'the mortgage guy' so we can discuss the possibility of buying a houseSaturday - gym, driving around neighborhoods looking at houses, work on stuff for my sister's baby shower, hand out candy at my parent's house since we have no kids in our neighborhoodSunday - meet with trainer, see if we can find any open houses, football
  • Options
    strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Saturday - Going up Delaware for the football game/homecoming!
  • Options
    behweebehwee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today - work, then going out for dinner at Woodberry Kitchen with friends - yummy!Saturday - meet with the person who's doing our favors, then possibly go to Dutch Connection to find a vase for the sunflower topiary for our reception.  Not doing anything fun for Halloween.  :(Sunday - farmer's market, gym, napping, watching WE TV.  LOL.  Can't get enough of the cheesy bridal shows!
  • Options
    FraggleRock10FraggleRock10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fri- Late Night Happyy Hour at the Powerplant Sat- Clean the house  Meet some Bmore Knotties to sell some stuff. I still have lots for sale check out my bio :-) Sun - Church and Football!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: worked in the prenatal office, doing ultrasounds and moniroting babies' heart rates, etc.... now doing schoolwork, going to the gym with FI later and babysitting tonightTomorrow: work in the morning and then cleaning the house before we host a halloween party :) Sunday: RAVENS and schoolwork
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • Options
    KCnBTKCnBT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Friday- Decorating halloween cupcakes! Saturday- OC 10 mile race, handing out candy to some kids and halloween tv specials Sunday- Still recovering from saturdays race :o) thanksgiving decorating!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards