Texas-Houston
Options

NWR: Hair Color Spray... Yikes!

So I sprayed my hair red for Halloween (I have black/brown hair naturally)...I used the hairspary they have at Sally's.  Throughout the course of the day, the red is getting everywhere!  and now it's floated onto my clothes... anyone have any idea how to get this out?  I seem to be able to rub it out, but it's not getting all of it... Any ideas?  I didn't want to put it in the wash in case that somehow sets the powdered hair color...

Re: NWR: Hair Color Spray... Yikes!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know but good luck and I hope your able to get it all out.
  • Options
    MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Container just says don't get it on clothes... It wasn't on my clothes at the beginning of the day, but the red powder seems to just float down onto my clothes...
  • Options
    megs54321megs54321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nail polish remover should get it off your skin (pure acetone would be best), and on your clothes I would think just regular shout or oxyclean would get it out. Treat the stain with stain remover, rub it in, and then soak the clothes in water with some dish soap or laundry soap. You might have to do it a couple of times, but most temporary hair dyes are water based, so it should all come out. If you have any doubts though, call the 1-800 number on the can.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards