Colorado-Denver
Options

*maskedrose*

Hi, I saw that you are using A Music Plus in six weeks. We just sent them our contract. Do you know what DJ you are getting? Also, please give us a review afterwards, that would be helpful!Thanks!

Re: *maskedrose*

• Options
    masked_rose86masked_rose86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!I don't know yet which dj I'm getting.....I may end up requesting one (I think John?) is the one that a lot of Knotties have liked though I have heard other names of Dj's that also did a good job.   The questionaire they have us fill out is ultimately how they select the DJ which is why I'm hesitant to request a DJ (since my fiance's and my style is more big band/ballroom dancing....think Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble).  That's why I might not request.....we'll see :)  I'm still thinking about it.I'm actually needing to follow up with them now since I booked them a little over a year ago.  I'm starting to feel a little lost since I've been planning this wedding for over 18 months now and am not sure where I should be!  I had all my venders booked around the same time (Oct 08) so I've been so on top of the planning process, but now I'm getting down to the wire!  Eeeek and yay :)I will definitely tell you how it goes with A Music Plus!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just wanted to jump in and say "yay!" Masked, you're getting married so soon!
  • Options
    masked_rose86masked_rose86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awwww thanks :)  Yeah it has been hitting me this week that it is only 6 weeks away......YAY!  It seems so surreal that I'm getting that close :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards