Snarky Brides
Options

I thought she was going to have a hysterectomy

Re: I thought she was going to have a hysterectomy

• Options
    Charging? Make that Charting.
  • Options
    Drunk sex rawks, it's how I always get pregnant... Um ok.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    well, if that's all it took, I'd have a brazillion children by now.it is verrrry odd that they were trying and she was going to turn to charting in the next month when she was supposedly losing her uterus.  maybe she's got two?  and that's why her belly's so big at 8 weeks?
  • Options
    why must it be drunk sex?  Regular sex is pretty great.  and "rawks,"  really???
  • Options
    I'd have to be drunk too to sleep with someone my dad's age.
  • Options
    Why would she chart if she can just get pregnant by having Lyse-sex?
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    HA! Lyse-sex is henceforth in the AFSB dictionary.
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Options
    Like "aloha", it has more than one definition.
  • Options
    Did anyone see southernbelle? She is also afflicted with tarabloat.
    For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • Options
    I was, we were going to give it to the end of the year to TTC before going through with it. Story time! On September 22nd of this year I was told by my doctor that I have Adenomyosis and he reccomended getting a hysterectomy. I choose to explore other options as well, as he said that getting pregnant or going through a medically induced menopause were other options. I discussed it with my husband and we came to the conclusion that it would be nice to have another child but since I was (and am) in so much pain due to the Adenomyosis we were only going to give it to the end of the year. We had been discussing having another child anyway before then and September 21st we had unprotected, drunk, fun, sex (it was my birthday YAY birthday sex!) and I *thought* I wasn't ovulating since it was so late in my cycle but we didn't care if we did get pregnant (obviously). Drunk sex dulls the pain that accomanies sex for me, a symptom of Adenomyosis since everything's so damn inflamed in there. My period was due October 5th. and I was going to start charting the day I got my period. BUT I was feeling pregnant and decided to test October 3rd, and it was positive. Charting and such was taken out of my hands by God and for not making me wait months to either have a hysterectomy or get a BFP I will always praise Him for that. So there you have it. We "tried" on the day before I got my diagnosis, then chose to seriously start trying after my period... which never came.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I  do love the ever mutating story.
  • Options
    If you know when you got pregnant how come your due date changed by three weeks suddenly last week?
  • Options
    I ain't no math wizard or nothin, but September 21st =/= 9 weeks ago
  • Options
    I learned the other day that pregnancy math is different than real math. 
  • Options
    Well, when you get pregnant, real math is taken out of your hands by God.
  • Options
    ah yes, holy math.  I slept through that subject in school
  • Options
    My story's never changed. I was even posting on the "getting pregnant" boards before I found out I was pregnant, asking about charting and whatnot because I had forgotten how to look for CM and how to do temperatures, etc. My due date moved forward by my doctor based on my high HcG levels and my ultrasound. It's *possible* we concieved before the 21st, although unlikely as we used condoms.
  • Options
    Lurker coming out........but Tara, do you enjoy this?  I mean, I've seen you get made fun of here AND on the bump.  Do you not get it, or do you just not care?
  • Options
    you are full of shiit.
  • Options
    [i]you are full of shiit.[/i]Maybe that's what's causing the bump.
  • Options
    Yes, I'm totally full of shiit. Sorry I enjoy women getting into a hizzy over nothing. It's funny as fvck.
  • Options
    buddah, nope it's twins... true story... .or is it?
  • Options
    yes, we are all so in a hizzy
  • Options
    I've been a hizzy owner for 6 years now.
  • Options
    i am all up in hizzy with my wizzizzay.
  • Options
    I'm so in a hizzy, it's crizzy.So, does this special holy pregnancy exist in a time zone all its own?  Do you measure it in trimesters?  Semesters?  Some crazy new unit of measurement called "The Quartoon"?
  • Options
    HT... IDK you're going to have to ask my OB that :)
  • Options
    Don't smile coyly at me, tara.  I'm like 30 years too young for your liking.
  • Options
    And a woman... darn :x
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards