Chinese Weddings

MC & DJ, INVITATION IN NYC

Happy New Year girls,I am looking for MC & DJ services that is professional and fluent in English and Cantonese. I've tried contacting dynasty weddings and they are all booked for my date. I tried contacting sang along but when i watched there demo there MC's are not what I am expecting. Does anyone have a suggestion on MC & DJ's. Also I'm looking for a place for chinese wedding invitations too. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Re: MC & DJ, INVITATION IN NYC

• seevictoriaseevictoria member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     would highly recommend Steve. I have attended my best friend's wedding reception hosted by him in Linden Place, Flushing NY, lately. I would say he's one of the best cantonese-english biligual MC I have ever seen in the area. He did great to take care of the cantonese crowd as well as the english-speaking guests. Great voice and good sense of humor especially in cantonese. The program was smooth and rich but not clustered.  I like how he handled the games and bouquet. We had three games that night and all are very meaningful,  clean,  fun and beautiful to watch. I can tell everyone in the room enjoyed the night so much. Check him out if not too late. Here is the email on his card: redweddings@yahoo.com
  • lingdesignslingdesigns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey eekubee... how did your search go? I'm looking for the same thing for my wedding in July. I found that dynasty weddings prices were outrageous at first glance of their online quotes. Researching other venues... I looked at sangalong and had trouble downloading the video. Let me know!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards