Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Entrance Song

Any suggestions for a reception entrance song?

Re: Entrance Song

• Options
    I've got a bunch listed under music in my bio.  They're unique to our taste, but there may be something in there you like.
  • Options
    We entered to I'm Shipping Up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys. Our other thought was Beautiful Day by U2.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Infertile, living childfree, advocating like a BOSS
  • Options
    Our parents and grandparents entered to the Office theme and we entered to the Power Of Love by Huey Lewis
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    we entered to glamorous by fergie.  it was a huge hit! don't forget the bottle of champ. and sunglasses
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think my DJ played big band music--like "into the mood" by glenn miller or something like that?
  • Options
    Gorillaz Feel Good IncWe would have entered to this, but we had the ceremony & reception in one room and it was pouring down rain outside.  So we just started the reception with me saying "Let's party!" and that song playing.
  • Options
    The plan at the moment is for the parents and BP to enter to "Brand New Colony" by the Postal Service.We're thinking of entering to Joe Esposito's  "You're The Best" (Yes, from "The Karate Kid", lol)

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • Options
    We entered to the Superman theme song from the movies. I do not remember the name of it!
    Photobucket
    my currently-reading shelf:
    Stephanie  Castiglione's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (currently-reading shelf)
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    We did the Notre Dame fight song.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards