Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

vintage knottie

Hi Ladies, My name is Ana and I have been stalking this board for a few weeks now and sooo glad I found it(lol), just wanted to be part of it since it's such a cool board and to get inspired by all of you. were getting married in Oct 2011 but already we know we want to have a Vintage (1940's) wedding,can't wait to get to know all of you!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: vintage knottie

• Options
    Hi Ana!  My name is Eeva, (FI is Matt) and we're getting married October 2010.  Our wedding style will be vintage Scandinavia.  Great to have you here!!  Can't wait to hear some of your ideas :D
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! I am glad someone else is doing the 1940's theme. Our wedding is in sept. 2010 and we're leaning more to the WWII side! Very exciting! Check out my bio if you want ideas, and hopefully we can swap some!
  • Options
    Thank you Ladies for the warm welcome I have been buying magazines and have gotten some ideas from ruffled (used to be vintage glam) and once wed but looking foward to sharing and getting ideas from all of you, I loved both of your bios hope that once I get more ideas and once the wedding is closer I will feel confident to make my bio .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  We are going Old Hollywood since we are both actors!
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    Hi Ana!  I'm Alicia and I post here occassionally ever since I found this board.  We'll be married March 2010 and we're doing Victorian with a modern twist.  However, the 40s was our second choice until we found the Victorian chapel for our ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards