New Jersey
Options

Elite Entertainment

I spoke with a rep from Elite at a bridal show.  The man gave me a rough estimate of how much it would cost to dj our wedding.  Has anyone ever worked with them?  How were they? 

Re: Elite Entertainment

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Elite Entertainment in Eatontown for my wedding and they were great!  I used Tara Feely as my emcee and I forget who was there with her as the 2nd dj, but they were great the day of and easy to work with leading up to the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used Elite in Eatontown. I used Chris Monaco as my DJ and we couldn't have been happier! They did a great job, and they were really easy to work with before the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Elite for my November 27 wedding, Dominic as the MC.  I have nothing but good things to say as to what I have dealt with up until now.  They have been amazing to work with, dealing with all my changes.  If you are interested I would talk to them one on one outside a bridal show, we met them at a bridal show but I wanted to talk outside it and was still amazed.
  • Options
    SLC0787SLC0787 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used them for my wedding, and Jay Thomson was my Emcee. He was fantastic! I highly recommend him or their company. They were easy to deal with, and I never had any issues with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Jay and EVERYONE LOVED him.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second Tara Feeley from Elite in Eatontown. She did an awesome job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards