North Carolina

Engagement photo sessions: Raleigh

Hey Ladies, I am getting my engagement pictures taken next Saturday but, I can't decide on the place. Suggestions?? It needs to be in Raleigh and I want them taken outside. Thanks!

Re: Engagement photo sessions: Raleigh

• edited December 2011
    We took ours around the NCSU Campus and downtown at City Market.  I have also seen some good ones done at Pullen Park, the Rose Garden and Umstead Park.  Hope that helps get you started!
  • edited December 2011
    Downtown Raleigh has a lot of different settings.  If you want an urban feel you can do Glenwood South or Fayetteville Street.  Moore Square and City Market have some neat areas too.Pullen Park is always good, as is the JC Raulston Arboretum for nature shots. Were you going for a specific feel??
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Umstead Park is beautiful! They have a lookout deck that overlooks the runway at the airport. That might be neat! If you can make it to Durham, American Tobacco is a beautiful campus with a lot of different looks.
  • edited December 2011
    Duke Gardens but not sure how the flowers are looking this time of the year
  • edited December 2011
    We did our pictures about a year ago and went to a park in Durham and then to Brightleaf in Durham just down from American Tobacco. I wanted a variety of natural shots (hence the park) as well as urban...and the ever popular railroad shot. If you want Raleigh, head downtown.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards