Texas-San Antonio
Options

Opinion on B&W bridal portrait?

Ok so my photographer sent the rest of my bridal portraits and I cannot pick. Some of my favorites (and my family's) are black and white but would you display a black and white photo as your bridal portrait? I keep thinking it should be in color. Have you seen anyone display a black and white bridal portrait at a wedding? I know I'm totally re-thinking this and making a big deal of nothing but...that's me!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Opinion on B&W bridal portrait?

• Options
    aleos18aleos18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine was in black and white. I love black and white photography. I think it's a matter of preference.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your photographer should have a copy of the same photo in color. They don't shoot them in b/w, they are just converted in the computer. A good photog always will keep the unedited originals.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    He does actually but I haven't seen the color version yet. I really think I'll like the black and white version best. Just wasn't sure if people really displayed black and white bridals...I think I may just go with it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It really is a matter of personal taste. I've always looked at the black and white photos as being dramatic or classic if you will. Think of like the wedding photos from the 40s. Just seems vintage which is something I like. Before you decide just see how it looks in color. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also love B&W photos. I agree that they just seem so classic and romantic. It wouldn't hurt to see it in color too, but it will look beautiful either wasy so if you love the B&W picture just go for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards