DC

Fall Engagement Photo Locations/What to wear?

Hi ladies, Fi and I scheduled our engagement photos for Sunday Nov 8th.  Hoping to have a nice fall day - what are some places you recommend taking photos?Some places I had in mind were Georgetown, Old Town, Annopolis, or somewhere out in MD or VA with lots of fall colors on the trees.I'm also at a loss for what to wear!  What did you wear to your fall engagement sessions?

Re: Fall Engagement Photo Locations/What to wear?

• edited December 2011
    Our photographer is taking us to Chrysalis Vineyard in Middleburg, VA on the 15th. He said that is very scenic.
  • tracy_ktracy_k member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just had ours on Sunday in Old Town Alexandria... I wore dark jeans, a heathery brown sweater and a bright turquoise long skinny scarf. It looked really nice with the fall colors. :)
  • edited December 2011
    We just took ours in historic harpers ferry WV where it is full fall foilage! I wore argyle sweater & jeans & changed into dress for 2nd set of pics . email me if u have ?"s sephorachick at gmail
  • edited December 2011
    We're doing ours at Brookside Gardens tomorrow.
  • edited December 2011
    We wandered around Georgetown and found some great little spots - around the area of 33rd/34th and Q walking towards M Street and the canal. We also went to Union Station, the National Gallery of Art, and the Lincoln Memorial. I wore 2 different sweaters and jeans and just changed in the car = ) I recommend wearing something that you're comfortable in and that you would normally wear to look nice. We're pretty casual people so a dress wasn't my style. Here's the link to our photographer's blog: www.alisonconklin.com/blog.cfm?postID=211
    Yorkie Jenga

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • razdazzlerazdazzle member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very nice pictures!  Thank you all for the suggestions....I'm going to call my photographer today and run these ideas by her. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards