Colorado-Denver
Options

OOT Bride desperately needs venues suggestions for cermony in BOULDER

I am getting married in Boulder. We are planning on a tiny and  intimate ceremony with only immediate family. I really need ideas because I live in Louisiana. We've been to the city many times and love it, hence why we are getting married there. It's so beautiful.

Anyhoo, I we have no idea where to start looking for a venue for the cermony.

If we do this when the weather is nice, we'd love to do it ourdoors at dusk.

If it's cold, we'll of course have to be indoors.

Thanks, knotties ;)

Re: OOT Bride desperately needs venues suggestions for cermony in BOULDER

• Options
    edited December 2011

We just photographed a wedding at chautauqua Park.

The couple rented one of the larger houses and did everything inside. It was beautiful. The wedding was about 60 and I don't think you could fit much more.

We haven't posted pictures yet on our website, www.yellowpaddlephotography.com but should in the next month. We do however have them on our facebook page, Yellow Paddle Photography or you can contact us through our website and we will send you more info.

It was so intimate and the bride and groom said it was very reasonable since they only did a day rental.

Hope that helps! Good Luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    amanda- are you a photographer?  if so, you can't be posting here.  Every post I see of yours is advertising your photography business.  It's against the knots rules for venders
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We got married on the Chautauqua lawn and it was lovely. And Free! (With a permit). Depending on your budget and what you are looking to do for a reception you have so many options! I love the space at the Red Lion, The Boulderado has some great options and there are some awesome local galleries that could rent out space. You could even just pick a particularly scenic area on a hike. 
    I suppose it really depends on how many people make up "immediate family". For me that is 3 people, for my husband it is closer to 20! ;) 
  • Options
    kjyoung9kjyoung9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try the Red Lion Inn in Boulder Canyon.  It's an older restaurant, but they do weddings and have an outdoor ceremony area.  Our wedding was too big for the place, but I found it incredibly charming!!  Good luck!
    Kelly & Kevin, Denver, CO 10.22.10

MyBio

Photobucket

• Options
    macookiemacookie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would look at the Flagstaff Ampitheatre in Boulder - it's beautiful!
  • Options
    alli20alli20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at the Red Lion in September and love the location!  We are having a smaller wedding with about 50 guests and it is going to be just perfect!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards