Texas-San Antonio

AW! Photos!

I am really excited! My photographer just blogged photos from my wedding...No bridals in this batch.I am excited to see what everything looks like.[url]http://stellaalesi.com/wordpress/?p=386[/url]

Re: AW! Photos!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome back! You looked beautiful! Looks like you had a great time and like everything went very well too. I love those mustaches, haha.
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, what an amazingly beautiful wedding! Congrats!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • marissa54marissa54 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pictures! You looked so beautiful!! Congrats on the wedding : ) Oh, and I second the moustaches...what a fun touch.
  • MBLoveMBLove member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looks so beautiful--every little detail! Your dress is fab and you look so beautiful in it! Congrats on the great pictures and what looks like an incredible night!
    Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    OMG I love your wedding pics.  Congrats!!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, wow!  Everything looks gorgeous!  Congratulations! 
  • jgilbergjgilberg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Ladies! I am glad that you liked all of the details. It is amazing to see all of the little bits that I was making separately, all unified into one spot. I loved having Stella as a photographer. She was extremely professional and warm. She is not often recommended on these boards, but she is great. So, all you gals who still need a great photographer, Stella is great. You also get all of your photos (on disc) within a month of the wedding. ~Julie
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  Your pictures are beautiful and the reception looked amazing.  I am actually getting married at the SW School and was wondering if you could review your vendors (caterer, florist, cake, band?)  Thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards