Massachusetts-Boston

DJ's Jimmy Espo or Peter Diozzi?

Starting to look at DJ's now...Has anyone ever used either of these DJ's before? Looking for a fun dJ that isn't too cheesy but knows how to get the crowd moving. I do have a strict budget so that is a challenge too.

Re: DJ's Jimmy Espo or Peter Diozzi?

• edited December 2011
    i was in a wedding with jimmy, very very good dj and super nice!  

he had uplights with him that were also incredible
  • edited December 2011
    I am using the company that that i believe Jimmy owns but my DJ is chuck from Move it Music.  Jimmy and chuck were both at a bridal show at Spinellis and they were excellent.  I am not sure who Peter Diozzi is.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rsmiles77rsmiles77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! He may be a little overpriced for me but will consider for sure
  • Blueyed228Blueyed228 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Peter for my wedding in november and he was fantastic. I got a dj, uplights, and video package. My big thing was "no cheese" as well and he was really fun but kept it classy. They were also awesome to work with. Returned calls right away, organized, professional. He made the reception go smoothly. I have pics of the uplights in my bio.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • tori427tori427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hands down Peter Diozzi!!!  I wouldn't ever think of going with someone else! My wedding is next month but he's done such a great job keeping me on track for songs and everything. He's very professional and he's got a great personality. No matter how stupid my questions are[believe me, I come up with some doozies] he's right there to answer anything and help in any way! We're also using Groove for lighting, such a wonderful company to work with! I hope this helped you! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Peter was amazing at my wedding. We were married 2 months ago.  Our wedding was so much fun.  We danced for hours to the best playlist - all created by Peter.  We are still hearing from people that both attended our wedding and that did not attend our wedding, that everyone had a great time.  He read the crowd, knew what to play, and kept people on the dance floor until the very last song.  We are so happy we went with Peter for our wedding and you will be too. You will have no worries, and will have the best party ever if you go with him!  Hire Peter!!! You cannot wrong!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a Jimmy bride!! I love Jimmy, he's just an awesome guy. He's done a couple of other things I've been at and he's good. He keeps everyone up all night without the cheese factor. I was surprised when my venue recommended him because I already knew his work. I don't know Peter but I feel comfortable with Jimmy.
    "I got married in 1968 and EVERYONE only had 1 photographer, I don't know where all this nonsense came from. Who wants two flashes popping all night anyway? and really as long as they get you dancing, kissing, and throwing the bouquet the rest is just fluff." - My mom
  • edited December 2011
    Peter Diozzi all the way!

We got married two months ago and Peter was amazing.  From the initial planning to the last song played on your wedding day, Peter is classy, fun and appropriate.

There is nothing cheesy or fake about Peter.  He does a fabulous job of making sure that your entire reception flows.

We were referred to him by our good friends who used him for their wedding.  The playlists (which he will create for you or help you create) are amazing and will keep the party going!

You can't go wrong with Peter.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards