Nebraska-Omaha

The Old Matress Factory

Has any one had a reception at The Matt? FI's company held their holiday party in the upstairs party room last year. Its a really cool space and the food was good. Just trying to get an idea of cost or if there are any behind the scenes things that would make me not want to have a reception there.Thanks!

Re: The Old Matress Factory

• edited December 2011
    I just drove by there the other day and wondered the same thing, as far as prices. I was wondering if that would be a good place to have RD, but I have never been.
    Philip && Tinya 12.11.10
  • awisdom83awisdom83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our rehearsal dinner at The Old Mattress Factory. It's actually on Friday! The lady to talk to there is Cyndi. Although, sometimes she can be hard to get a hold of or take a while getting back to you. They do have a pre-set banquet menu. You can do sit-down or buffet style. But, they are very flexible about switching it around and doing what you want. We are doing a pasta buffet since we are having a sit-down the next day at the reception and it's about $22 per person and that is with 3 different pasta choices, breadsticks and salad. You have the option of bringing in your own dessert too. They have a bar and all different bar options you can do as well. There is an iPod dock so you can bring your own music and there is also a built in projection screen if you were going to do a slideshow. There is a $200 deposit fee and that is for the rental of the tables and linens (they have different colors to choose from). You can also bring in your own decorations if you choose, but they do provide candles on all the tables. Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I'll definitely give them a call. We're looking for someplace kind of casual but still nice. I love that its so close to so many hotels since 90% of our guests will be coming from out of town.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards